We have....

Containers, Statuary, Fountains, Antique Roses, Fairy Garden Accessories, gifts and more

We plant containers. We deliver. We have container designers on staff who can work with you to find the containers for your property.

We are a family business since 1994.

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

I hope that you have gotten out and removed the last of the leaves hiding in the beds. Have you put down mulch? Pinestraw? I think we might have made if through the worst of winter. Don't get me wrong, I think we will still have our share of cold, dreary days to come, but the worst is maybe over?? Don't wager money on it but I'm just saying . . . I'm tired of winter!
While the shoppe is clean and neat and straightened, we have decided to have a group of workshops in March. (Spring is still a bit off in the future.) The workshops include:
Disappearing Fountains
Faery Gardening
Growing Antique Roses
Container Garden
We will have registration for some of the classes so when in doubt call the shoppe. (See number to your right.) More information to come about classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment